Would you be interested in attending a showcase of local Canberra Fashion talent showcased in a gritty industrial space held for a fantastic cause? Well, you’re in luck! Local fashion collective CARDIF will be hosting an event on the evening of 8 April 2017 to support the Heart Foundation of Australia boyandgirlco’s Lost and Found initiative, and I have two tickets to give away!
CARDIF Collective Fashion Alley is part fashion show, part art exhibition, part auction, and promises to be a whole lot of fun.
The event will be held in Highgate Lane, Green Square, Kingston. This is the first time that the service laneway will be used for a catwalk event, providing a fantastic juxtaposing of raw industrial service with the polished elegance of designer fashion.
To give you a taste of what the evening will include:
- New label Thunder Thighs will be launched.
- Hunter The Label will launch a new autumn/winter 2017 collection called ‘Norwegian Wood’.
- Zilpah Tart will showcase their new autumn/winter 2017 collection, called Illuminate.
- CARDIF Collective will present a segment featuring pieces from their in store designers.
- An art exhibition with works by artists from M16 Gallery.
- A live auction will be held with auctioneer Richard Luton, with all proceeds going to the Heart Foundation.
- A silent auction will be held with all proceeds going to the Lost and Found initiative.
It’s all happening on Saturday 8 April from 7.30 to 9.30 in Kingston. Tickets start at $35, and there are several VIP options are available.
To purchase tickets or for more information and bookings: http://www.cardifcollective.com.au/events.html
So, how can you win the double pass to this fantastic event?
Follow CARDIF Collective’s social media for a sneak peek of who is on show at the charity fashion show, and then comment below or on the corresponding Instagram post, telling me which designer you’re most looking forward to seeing on the night!